Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Diary of Miss Elizabeth Dane: The Flameseeker Prophecies


The diary of Miss Elizabeth Dane is a view on Guild Wars through the eyes of a character. With the help of the heroes of her time, she embarks on adventure that makes her stronger and wiser.

Dear diary,

Tyria is in danger no more, at least for now. We went and defeated the Undead Lich and his army of Titans. With him being gone, we had time to get our well deserved rest and sleep, as wel as some rewards.

The fine craftsmen of the Deldrimor dwarves offered me to craft a weapon of choice, with only the best of materials used while crafting. I already wield a powerful Staff of the Forgotten, a rare piece from Elona, gifted to my by a dear friend. So I went ahead and had me crafted a rather fine scythe. I've been interested in wielding a scythe, and this might just be the push I need. However, I realise now, nobody in Tyria is teaching the art of wielding a scythe. So a trip to Elona will be inevitable if I am to wield it properly. Until then, it's still a beauty to have.


Of course, Tyria still has it's fair share of problems. Mursaat are still around, though being reduced in numbers greatly. The White Mantle is still in control in Kryta, and things might just get messy. Ascalon still has the Charr knocking on their door, and the defence is getting weaker by the seconds. At times like these, I do wonder what Tyria will look like in the future. Will these conflicts be a major change in history, or just one line in the books? Whatever happens, I hope it just isn't going to get worse than Titans all over the place.

I do hear some rumors about Mhenlo going to Cantha to help out. I might just join him, I have yet to see Cantha and it's culture.


Next time, her adventure will continue at the Eye of the North instead of Cantha. This is to get the Tyrian storyline entirely.


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment