Monday, April 18, 2011

Charr week has commenced!

The Charr week has officially begon, and I am very excited to see what Arenanet has in store for us!


According to Nowgamer we got a lot more coming to us than extra lore info, though lore is always fine with me. We are looking at a Charr race trailer, more info about microtransactions, lots of interviews and an exclusive reveal with image content to back it up.

Of course, the exclusive reveal is the attention grabber here, but I am really curious about the other info as well. A new trailer is always great, because there is usually a lot of hidden info in them. And I tend to search for it, ending up watching the trailer 20 times. Microtransaction info is very welcome to me, having to much bad experience in other games with item shops makes me wonder if Arenanet are taking a good direction with it. Judging from the Guild Wars item shop though makes me sure it won't be game breaking.

But this is only the info Nowgamer is getting!

As this week continues, the official Guild Wars 2 website and Arenanet blog are bound to share a lot of info. I will try to cover most things here, unless I don't have anything useful to add.

An exciting week is ahead, so keep your eyes open for new info!

No comments:

Post a Comment