Monday, January 23, 2012

The time is nigh

I was about to blog about how I predict Guild Wars 2 would be released somewhere between April-July, and why I think so. But then, Mike O'Brien post this on the Anet blog: Read it !

Back? Good, because as we all can see, I was kinda right thinking April-July !
The press can have a go at it in Februari (to write up previews I suppose, and preview means review soon) and in March-April, we might get a chance. If the Guild Wars béta is any reference, I'm pretty sure the game will be out by July.

Still, a béta is a béta, and big issues could arise. Asuming Anet won't pull a FFXIV on us, issues could mean delay. Although I highly doubt it, since the demo versions already felt very well developed.

To me, this news is as good as a release date. The only thing I need now is a link to pre order the super-uber-mega-all included collectors edition. And of course..., you know... the release date. :p


Until next time !



(On a side note, I'm sorry I didn't post for a long time, but Anet make their post very detailed. And I am against reposting the same news in different words, so I kinda didn't find anything to post about. But with the GW2 release coming closer and closer, I should be more active. Hope you enjoy the read !)

No comments:

Post a Comment