Friday, July 8, 2011

Winds of Change

Yesterday evening (night for us europeans even) Winds of Change was unleased upon the players. Promising a lot of new story elements in the form of quests, unique weapons (equivalent to the oppressor weapons in War in Kryta), new costumes and more. Winds of Change is going to come in 3 parts, this one being the first. Which is a very good thing, because War in Kryta felt a little to short for me. It also could be that I just couldn't get enough!

First thing I noticed: the huge crowd at night on the european district! Guild Wars 1 is still very much alive, and these kind of things only proves it. Then I found the new npc's. New quests: check, new weapons: check!

Since I haven't played it etirely through yet, I can't comment on the actual content yet, but I'll get to that when I finished it. What interests me the most is how this part is going to relate to Guild Wars 2, since GW2 will only feature Tyria, and not Cantha

Whatever it may be, I'm sure it will be worth playing for, and worth waiting for.


Gevallen Engel

No comments:

Post a Comment